Sunday, May 29, 2011

Town-Wide Yard Sale


Saturday June 4th will be the day for the annual Wakefield, New Hampshire town-wide yard sale. Last year I bought stuff. This year I will be getting rid of stuff! I have invited some friends to join me. My friend Trudy of Trudy's Treasures will be here with vegetable and flower plants that she started from seed in her greenhouse. Her neighbor Diane (who drove Frida to the vets last winter in a snow-storm) will also have a table. And there may be a few last-minute additions.

I will have a few tables of rocks and minerals from a recent basement clean-out. Items will include stone spheres and eggs for $1. to $5. (regularly priced at $5. t0 $95.) and a variety of tagged mineral specimens. I'm doing a clean sweep of the storage attic as well so there will be books and other items. Everything will be priced to move so be sure to stop by. We will begin at 9 am. ***Rain Date: Sunday June 5th.***

Location is 2517 Wakefield Road (Route 153) in Wakefield, New Hampshire. Call Anita at 603-522-6529 if you have questions.